Configure Norton Identity Safe – Norton Identity safe is a Password manager offered by the Norton. This is free of cost and allows you to live a life with not so many passwords. But in order to use the Norton Identity Safe, you are required to create an online vault first. This vault also requires a Norton Account to manage the entire process. Here in this article, we are going to describe the procedure to Configure Norton Identity Safe.
How to Configure Norton Identity Safe?
Steps to Configure Norton Identity Safe – norton.com/setup:
You can create Norton identity Safe from the Norton as well as Norton identity Safe extension.
Online Vault from Norton:
- First of all, you need to launch the Norton application and then double click on the Identity.
- Furthermore, click on the Identity Safe and then Sign in to your account, if exists.
- In case the Norton account does not exist then you may need to create one.
- After signing in to your account, you need to click on the Next.
- Now in the new window of New Vault Creation: Vault Password, enter your password.
- Once you have entered the password in the required field then click on the Next.
- Furthermore, you will be asked to confirm the password, type the password again and then click Next.
- In addition, create a password hint, and then click Next.
- Click Import option, in case you have the data backup of your identity safe already.
- Follow the instructions to finish the process and then click Finish to close.
Use Norton Identity Safe Extension:
- You need to open your browser first, and then click on the Norton Identity Safe icon.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Sign in option and then click on the Create an account.
- Now you need to fill all the required details and then click Create account.
- After that, you need to create a vault. So click on the Create Vault in the popped up window.
- Furthermore, type your password and then click Next to create your vault.
- Now, you need to click Next after entering the password again.
- In addition, enter a hint for the password and then click on the Create vault option.
- Wait until the process is finished and then click on the Go To My Vault.
You can follow the above-mentioned procedures to Configure Norton Identity Safe. For more information about creating or configuring the vault. You can contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- Norton identity safe chrome
- Fix Norton identity safe problems
- Norton identity safe windows 10 download
- Norton identity safe not working in chrome
- Fix Norton identity safe login problems
- Norton identity safe review
- Norton identity safe review 2017
- Error: Norton identity safe not working 2018
If you want to resolve the issues mentioned above then you can contact Norton Support. You may also visit norton.com/setup for the further information.
#How to Configure Norton Identity Safe? #Norton com setup