System requirements Norton Internet Security 5 Mac – Apple Mac designs their device to be more secure and immune toward various threats. Surely, these extra security features make them more secure than other devices. But, they are not entirely protected from all kinds of threat waiting for your data to attack. Your Mac is not safe without a Security device. It is equally vulnerable than the other devices.
And to solve this problem faced by many users, Norton has launched Norton Internet Security 5 for Mac.
System requirements Norton Internet Security 5 Mac
Features of Norton Internet Security 5 for Mac
To enhance the security features for the different users, Norton has come up with following updates.
- Performance and design are improved from the previous version of Norton.
- Alert you to the risky applications and downloads. Block infected download if necessary.
- Makes your device fast and clean without affecting your processor.
- Norton takes the best of all its product and it put it in Norton Internet Security 5 for Mac.
System Requirement for Norton Internet Security 5 for Mac
- Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Mac system with Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB of RAM (required for Mac OS X 10.7)
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection required for Live Update
- Supported Browser
- Apple Safari (with the latest update)
- Mozilla Firefox (with the latest update)
To check the version of your Mac OS X on your computer follow these steps
- Click Apple icon in the top left corner of your Mac desktop.
- Click on the About this Mac on your device.
- All details of your mac will be displayed here.
- You can check the version of Mac OS X, memory (RAM), and processor.
Norton Customer Support
Although, Mac claims to be more secure with additional security features. Yet every year, various attacks on different Mac devices tells a different story. Then Antivirus service providers like Norton take charge of the matter and create a product that will genuinely protect the Mac users from threats.
If you are facing problem while using Norton on your Mac device. Or you are unable to download and install the Norton then you need assistance from someone who can guide to download and install Norton. Also, help you understand the working of your Norton product. If yes, then feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number.