Norton Security Suite Protection PC – Norton Security Suite is a comprehensive protection against all kind of online and offline threats available to your device and data. This service is offered by Norton with the collaboration of Xfinity, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. It provides an exclusive mix of technology that identifies threats, outsmarts thieves, automatically backs up important files, and restore PCs to maximum horsepower. This product is available for both Windows PC and Mac device.
Norton Security Suite Protection PC
System Requirement for Norton Security Suite
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 or later.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later.
OTHER SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2GB RAM
- 300MB minimum available on the Hard Disk
- Web Browser with latest updates
- High-speed internet connection
Download, Install and Activate Norton Security Suite
Follow these steps on the computer you wish to install Norton Security Suite on.
- On your web browser, go to the Comcast website.
- On the web page that appears on your screen, click Get Norton Security Suite.
- Sign in to the Comcast using your username and password.
- If you do not have a Comcast Account then click on create one.
- You can use your Mobile phone number, Social Security Number or Account Number.
- Then follow instructions to successfully create a Comcast Account.
- Once you Signed in to the Comcast Account, click Start Download.
- In the Norton Download Manager window, under the Norton product, find the Service PIN and write it down.
- When the File Download-Security Warning appears on the screen, click Run.
- The setup viz. Norton_Download_Manager.exe will automatically start downloading.
- If the download is interrupted then, download the file again from the start.
- After the download is complete, double-click on the file.
- Read the User license agreement and click Agree & Install.
- The Norton Security Suite installation will start. It may take a few minutes to finish.
- After the successful installation, you need to Activate the Product.
- Click on Activate Now button and when prompted enter the PIN that you have written down in step 6.
- Now, enter the name of your device and click Activate.
- When your service is activated windows appears to the screen click Done.
The latest version of Norton Security Suite is successfully installed and activated on your device “Norton Security Suite Protection PC”.
Norton Security Suite is a very flexible product designed by Norton and Comcast by keeping the convenience of the user. It is very easy to install and use the Product. But, sometime a user may face problem in above-mentioned steps or while using the specific Product. In that case, you can always call us, our customer support services are always available and you can call us 24*7 at the toll-free number.