Add Traffic Rules Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall – The company has developed a number of security tools to protect your digital life. Norton Smart Firewall is one of the features of the Norton Antivirus program. You can enable or disable Norton Smart Firewall by changing the settings of your version of the product. The Norton Smart Firewall blocks the malicious websites as well as notifies you when some other computer makes an attempt to connect. Here, we are going to discuss the process to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules on Norton Smart Firewall.
Add Traffic Rules Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall
In order to add firewall rules, you have two options. You can either select to add Traffic rules or Program rules. You can also visit norton.com/setup to manage or renew your product’s subscription. In case you need more information then contact Norton Support.
Steps to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules – norton.com/setup:
Add Traffic Rules:
- First of all, you need to open the Norton application on your system.
- Now You need to select the Settings option from the dashboard.
- Furthermore, click on the Firewall option on the Settings page.
- Go to the Traffic Rules tab and then click on the Add button to add traffic rules.
- Furthermore, you need to follow the instructions displaying on the screen to finish the process.
- In conclusion, you need to click on the Ok button, in the Traffic Rule window.
Add Program Rules:
- Open the Norton Program on your system first by double-clicking on the icon.
- Furthermore, click on the Settings and then select Firewall option from the list.
- Go to the Program Control tab and then Program column.
- Furthermore, from the list of Program, select the program to add Program Rule.
- Now click on the Modify button to proceed further.
- In case you want to change the access level for the program then you can use the Access menu.
- A drop-down Access menu can be found beside the Program option.
- Once you are on the Rules window then click on the Add.
- Now go to the next step and then follow the instructions displaying on the Add Rule Wizard.
- In addition click Ok to finish the process.
By following the above-given procedure, you will be able to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules. Our experts help you to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules on Norton Smart Firewall. In case you need further information then visit norton.com/setup to contact Norton Support.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall settings
- norton traffic rules
- How to add Norton firewall rules
- norton firewall rules updated
- norton user rule
- rules of firewall
- norton support
If you wish to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules or fix these issues then contact Norton Support. We offer the best solution with the 98% of the resolution rate. You can visit us at norton.com/setup or Norton Support for the further help.
#Add Traffic Rules Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall #Norton com setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Add Traffic Rules Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall”!