Message You Are At Risk – Norton is an advanced Antivirus and Security Software, used by many around the Globe. Their technology is up-to-date and they supply user-friendly product. But that does not mean that Norton is free from any error. One of such problem is “You are at Risk”
Message You Are At Risk
Message: “You are at risk. Your PC needs to be scanned for viruses and spyware”
The possible cause of this error could be the deletion of some file or folder related to the Norton Software you are using. To resolve this error, you can try some steps given below.
Step 1: Download and Run Fix Tool
The Norton provide their user with A fixing tool to manage and remove some errors on their own. You just need to download and run the tool on your device.
- Open a web browser of your choice and download the Fix Tool.
- Make sure to save this tool on the desktop so that you can easily access it.
- Go to the desktop, locate the NortonMountPointRepair.exe and double-click on it.
- Also, read and accept the Usage Agreement of the respective software.
- Once the tool is installed on the device. Restart your device.
- When the computer starts again, run the Norton Fix tool on the device.
- Once the tool repairs your problem check whether the Message: “You Are At Risk” still persisted or not.
If you are still facing the error go to the next step.
Step 2: Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
Another tool by Norton that helps the user to remove the Norton from the device completely and then reinstall it to remove any possible deleted file issue. Just follow these steps to download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool on your computer.
- Open the Web Browser and Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- Save the file on the desktop, this will help you easily access the setup file.
- Double-click on the NRnR icon on the desktop.
- The User Account Control Administrator will appear on the screen asking for the permission to make changes on your device. Click Yes.
- In the installer, read the license agreement and click Agree. Otherwise, you will not be able to move to the next step.
- Click on the Remove and Reinstall button on the installer.
- When prompted for permission, click Continue or Remove.
- Once the removal is done, Restart the Computer.
- When the computer turns back on, follow the on-screen instruction to reinstall the Norton on the device.
Step 3: Contact Customer Support
There are other issues similar to this Error “You are at Risk” and you can troubleshoot them with these steps. Some of the errors are.
- Norton says my computer is at risk
- Norton security at risk fix now
- Norton says at risk but won’t fix mac
- Norton at risk, not fixed mac
- Norton security at risk fix now mac
- Norton security fixing
- Norton quick scan error
- Norton scan error
If you are also facing one or more of these errors then do not wait. Call now at our toll-free number. We provide technical support for a number of issues related to Norton and Norton Product. Our services are 24/7 available so that the customer can access our services anytime. Do not risk the security of your device and Call Now.
Hope you like the Article related to “Message You Are At Risk”!