Recover missing Norton Security Toolbar Google Chrome – Norton Security Toolbar offers a feature to add the Norton Security as an extension of the Browser. One of the very common browsers used is Google Chrome. In this article, we will discuss how to recover the missing Norton Security Toolbar on Google Chrome. In addition, we will discuss the pros and cons of having Norton Toolbar on the extension bar.
Recover missing Norton Security Toolbar Google Chrome
Method 1: Check for Norton Updates
If you are unable to add Norton Toolbar on your Google Chrome the must first check whether there is an update available for the Norton software you have installed on your computer. Some new updates may have the feature to not be visible on the toolbar of the Web browsers like Chrome.
What to do when the Norton Security is hidden from the Chrome toolbar?
- Some new updates have the default feature where the Norton Security is hidden from the Chrome Extension Toolbar.
- To show Norton toolbar in chrome, you can also enable it manually by following easy steps that we are going to discuss below.
- Even though the Norton Security Toolbar is hidden, it will continue to work fine and protect your web data.
- The updated Norton Security Toolbar will protect you from Phishing, scams and make the web safe for you.
- To make the Norton Security Toolbar visible in the extension area, click on the Norton Security Toolbar button on the top-right corner of the Chrome.
Method 2: Enable the Norton Toolbar on Google Chrome
When the Norton Toolbar is enabled on the Chrome, it will protect the data and show the count of suspicious activity restricted while you were browsing. And when the Norton Toolbar is disabled on the Chrome, it may not be visible as the extension but will protect the browser in the same way. Also, it will show pop-up notification regarding the malicious and suspicious websites.
If you want the Norton toolbar to be visible on the web browser then you can manually make it visible. Just simply enable the Norton Toolbar on Google Chrome from the settings. To know about the easy steps, follow these steps.
- Open the Chrome browser on the computer.
- On the URL section, enter chrome://extensions and hit the enter key.
- The Extension page will appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the Norton Security Toolbar.
- Here you can move the slider to Enable or Disable the extension.
Once satisfied with the settings apply the changes and exit the extension page. Check whether the Norton Security is added to the Toolbar or not.
For Any Query Contact Norton Support
If any of the steps mentioned-above is confusing you and you are unable to understand the actual purpose of the Norton Security Toolbar then contact Norton Support. We provide 24/7 support for any issue regarding Norton and Norton Services. Call us anytime at our toll-free number to fix the issues like show Norton toolbar in chrome, Norton toolbar review, Norton safe search toolbar missing, Norton identity safe download and more.
Hope you like the Article related to “Recover missing Norton Security Toolbar Google Chrome”!