Norton Reinstall – Norton propounded a Norton reinstall and removal tool which helps you to remove the previous version of your Norton Product from your system or device. Norton is a well-known brand for its comprehensive security tools like Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus, Norton 365, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Premium etc. There are some other tools designed by Norton for the system optimization and removal of damaged software, which are Norton Utilities and Norton Reinstall and Removal Tool.
Norton Utilities is an optimization tool, which enhances the performance of the system. The Norton utility tool deletes the cookies, temporary files and entire internet clutter which was the cause of the slow speed of the system. Norton Security tools protect your system from the Online threats and identity thefts. The Norton security tool can be installed in a number of devices according to your subscription. To reinstall the Norton product on your device you need to login to your Norton account and from My Account page you can manage your subscription and download the Norton product on your system.
Norton Reinstall and removal tool can be downloaded online from the manufacturer website. And then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Norton reinstall and removal tool on your system. Now start Norton removal and reinstall tool by double-clicking the desktop icon and follow the instructions. After successful removal of the previous version of Norton product, restart your device and then download the Norton product again from the link norton.com/setup and activate it online.
Steps to uninstall the Norton produce – Norton Reinstall:
If you are using windows operating system then,
- Click on the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen, in case of Windows 7.
- In case of Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, you need to right click on the start button.
- Select Control Panel, and go to Programs then Click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of your installed software, select the software, which you want to uninstall.
- Click uninstall and then restart your device for the successful un-installation process.
If you are using Mac then,
- Go to the Application Folder, Select the software which you want to remove.
- Double click the uninstall to uninstall the Norton Security.
- Now check the box in front of the security tool, which you want to
- Click Uninstall and then restart your device when prompted.
Norton Reinstall and removal tool can be used on both Windows PCs or Mac. You just need to download and install the Norton Reinstall and removal tool and you can easily remove the security tool from your system. By following the above steps, you can also uninstall the Norton product from your system manually.
Steps to download and reinstall the Norton product – Norton Reinstall:
- To reinstall the Norton on your system online, you are required to have a product key and the internet connection.
- So, First of all, ensure the high-speed internet connectivity on your system.
- Open your web browser, visit the URL norton.com/setup and sign in to your account, if already have one.
- If your Norton account does not exist then create a new by using your email id and password.
- Enter the Norton product key, in case of renewal.
- But if you have already used the product key then there will be no need to enter the Norton product key.
- On the My Account page, click Install to start the download.
- Now you need to click Save or Run according to your web browser, after successful download.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation procedure.
- Click Finish, and start using your Norton antivirus or other Norton security tools.
If the above-mentioned steps are not able to help in the reinstallation of your copy of Norton product then you can directly visit at norton.com/setup or Norton setup support for further help and support. one of our executives will provide you proper guidance and support regarding your Norton issue.